Tuesday, June 21, 2011

mom⁴

Baby #4 arrived safe & sound on Friday, June 20th @ 1:20pm. Weighing 8lbs 4oz & 21 inches long. He has a head full of black hair and looks just exactly like his daddy. We named him Kyle David. His middle name came from his great grandpa, David, that is a very important & special man in our lives.
His sisters meeting him for the first time. They are so excited to have another little brother and always asks to help out with him. Caleb isn't much on the new baby. He talks to him every now and then and gives him a smooch on his fat baby cheek. He isn't as jealous as I thought he would be, so for that I am thankful.
I love this picture of my 5 babies. It was taken the day we brought the baby home from the hospital. I promise my kids do gets regular baths and they do have nice matching clothes to wear, it just so happens in this picture they had neither. :-)
Having 4 kids at home isn't anything like I expected it to be..... so far. It has been less than eventful. I am thankful that Kyle is a good baby. He only cries or whimpers when he is hungry and being a newborn he sleeps a lot. I have been able to stay on top of the housework and give the other kids plenty of attention. I am sure all that will change as Kyle gets older. I was hoping I would have some kind of funny story to blog about by now about being a mom of 4. It's strange the way things have calmed down around our house since the baby came home. Maybe it's because the estrogen vs testosterone levels have evened out. That's my theory, anyways.


1 comment:

Paige said...

Aw, my goodness Kyle is the most precious baby. That head full of hair is just beautiful! I hope that you are doing well and that your kiddos are letting their Momma rest as well! =)
Thank you for your sweet comment!