Friday, April 22, 2011

32 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 32 weeks, only 8 weeks left, woohoo!

Size of the baby: my last doctor appointment she estimated him at 2 1/2 - 3lbs.

Total weight gain: 28 lbs :(

Maternity clothes: I have a few maternity tops and one pair of maternity capris. Other than that I just bought larger size non-maternity clothing.

Gender: Boy

Movement: Constant. Although he has slowed down over the past few weeks. He still is a wiggle worm.

Sleep: I am usually so exhausted I have no trouble sleeping. I do wake up often to pee, (of course), pop a few tums or try to relieve leg cramps.

What I miss: the body I had last summer!!!!!

Cravings: They come and go. My most recent was lasagna.

Symptoms: heartburn, leg cramps, irritability, back pain, Braxton-Hicks, and feet are beginning to swell.

Best Moment of the week: NONE! Sadly, this has been an overall horrible week!!!!

No comments: