Friday, April 15, 2011

Take me out to the ball game

I am so proud to report that I am now officially a Baseball Mom!!!! This is something I dreamed of when I was a little girl. Between myself & older brothers playing ball, Dad coaching and Mom score keeping, most of my childhood was spent at the ball field. I was thrilled when my girls wanted to play as well. Last night was their first game, they were both so cute! Preschool games aren't score kept, but they all did really well & Kayley seemed to really enjoy it. Catie also did well and her team won!!!! She's still getting the hang of it. She was on 2nd base suppose to be running to 3rd and she was so confused on where to go the girl on 1st base passed her up running the bases. It was a good laugh. I am so proud of both of my little girls on how well they did at their first games. Every Thursday from now until the end of May we will be at the ball field! :)




No comments: