Friday, April 8, 2011

When it rains it pours

Sorry I haven't posted any lame humor lately but the sickness has sunk in at our household. In the past 6 weeks we have encountered ear infections, constipation, strep throat, croup, mysterious rashes & swelling, flu like symptoms, allergies/sinus problems, and now a ruptured ear drum. In case your wondering, the ruptured ear drum belongs to me. I must say it's the most painful thing I have ever experienced other than giving birth and the thought of giving birth sounds more appealing than what I am going through with my ear! I can't bend over, I can't hear out of the ear at all and the whole right side of my head feels like it's been trampled by a rodeo bull. I will spare you the details of the green pus and blood drainage that is pouring out of my head a gallon at a time...... oops sorry. Pleasant, huh?! We have also been having some issues with my son again. We finally decided to take him to the doctor about it, my husband even took off a day of work to go with me. And on the day he wakes up with a rash and his face swollen which landed him in the ER. Followed by my husband and I both coming down sick so we weren't able to take him yet. Please remember us in prayer, our household has became way out of sorts in the past week. Laundry and dishes are mountainous and the mess looks like a tornado touched down inside our home. I am hoping and praying the pain eases up soon so I can return to my humble self and catch up on my motherly duties. Stress levels have reached maximum capacity and nerves are all used up. But any bad news cake wouldn't be complete without the icing.... which is.... my dad's heart is acting up again! Prayers will be much appreciated. Please & Thank You!

No comments: