Wednesday, December 29, 2010

All in a days work

My little terrorist is at it again! While trying to cook supper for me & the kids (because my husband decided to come home late from work to torture me) he kicked his sister in the nose. Blood was pouring EVERYWHERE! I rushed her to the bathroom to clean off the blood, try to see how bad it was & get the bleeding stopped, during all the excitement I forgot about my pot of potato soup on the stove. Needless to say, it burnt! While scrubbing the blood trail out of the carpet he then proceeded to break my lamp on my nightstand, glass everywhere! So now I have blood & glass to clean up while trying to keep him away from anything else he may possibly terrorize. Not to mention, the entire bottle of glitter body wash he dumped out in the play room & OVER HIS HEAD!! So much can happen in the duration of an hour. Never a dull moment around here!


No comments: