Thursday, December 23, 2010

Had A Bad Day

Yesterday was just not a good day for me! First, I went to the eye doctor to find out my RX had changed & my eyes have gotten worse & I now have an astigmatism. I need to wear glasses full time instead of just to read & night driving like before. Now, I just have to come up with the money to buy them because my insurance doesn't cover it. Too much always happens at Christmas. Secondly, I was lied to AGAIN by a person that keeps lying to me over & over! I do not know why I put any trust in this person & they would not be in my life at all if I could help it. I am so tired of being disappointed & let down because they just can't be honest. I will never understand why honesty is such an issue with some people. Lies take so much more effort, one lie leads to another that leads to another & so on! Priorities must be another issue because this certain person does not have them placed in the right order. Broken promises, lies, and excuses.. it seems to be on repeat! I feel like I keep setting myself up for it to happen continuously! I try to be the best parent I can be to my children because they are most important to me. They always come first, why other parents do not feel the same I will never grasp! I am just so fed up with the situation & do not know how to make heads or tails of what needs to happen! I have had regrets until I learned from my mistakes, then I understood that things happened so I could grow into a better person & learn lessons that I needed to learn. It's about improving what will never be perfect but at the same time not expecting someone else to be either. If only a few things could change I could be at peace with this bad situation I'm stuck in. Only time will tell, I guess.

1 comment:

Bliss said...

I think everybody should have some kind of insurance that covers everything! I have been up to neck in hospital bills and we make too much money for finanical help. It is always something,thats life I guess....