Thursday, December 30, 2010

As 2010 comes to an end....

I think back to all that happened this year. I have a lot of good memories as well as several bad. Here is a recap of my year:

  • Witnessed my son having to undergo surgery to remove a cyst, as well as being hospitalized for pneumonia.
  • Experienced a devastating flood. I hope I never see anything else like that in my lifetime!
  • Went back to college for the 2nd time only to discover I still do not know what I want to do with my life... so I think I will stick to being a Stay At Home Mom for now (demanding enough career if you ask me)
  • Bought my first mini van; something I swore I would NEVER own!
  • Reached my goal weight (high school/pre-mommy weight) and proved to myself I could do anything I set my mind to....
  • Then got pregnant with my 4th (and last) child. All that hard work down the drain!
  • Got my heart broken into a million pieces when I lost my Grandpa.
  • Had the biggest scare of my life a week later when my dad became sick & we thought we might lose him too.
  • Found out the meaning of forgiveness & betrayal!!!
  • Discovered a new hobby; BLOGGING! :)
Tomorrow is the last day of this year & I can only hope it's a good day. My dad will undergo surgery in the morning to have his defibrillator implanted. I pray that all goes well with that & I look forward to seeing what 2011 has in store for me!




No comments: