Saturday, January 29, 2011

Count Your Blessings, Everyday!

I hear people say too often how bad they "hate" their life, how stressed they are, how they want more money. Money can buy a lot of things but it can not buy your happiness or your health. If you are HEALTHY then you have more than a lot of people do. And for that you should be grateful. Your own happiness is up to you and no one else. Your only as happy as you make up your mind you want to be!

That being said, I am so very blessed in more ways than I could ever sit at this computer and list. I am healthy, I am happy, I am loved, I am warm when it's cold and I am cool when it's hot. I have all the things I need and on occasion I get some things I want. We are able to give our kids a good childhood and make sure their needs are met as well, they are and always will be #1.

So, the next time your feeling down on yourself or cussing God that your life is 'bad' just take the time to count your blessings and stop your complaining. God is good to everyone, some people are just too naive to see it. Stop being blind to your blessings. If you are healthy, Thank God for that and just remember that it could be taken away from you at any given time. I thank God for each day I wake up, because if I live to see another day, I have been blessed! I think God everyday for my children and their health as well. I never take anything for granted. For I know life is too short and too full of blessings to miss out on a single one.




No comments: