Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First Post of the New Year

I have started every day so far with a big breath of fresh air. Mainly because I've been sick with a terrible cold and I'm gasping for air when I wake up since I can't breath out of my nose & my throat is sore from holding my mouth open all night. Nonetheless, I believe I will keep this trend going throughout the coming days.

So far, the new year hasn't felt very new to me. On January 1st about 3:30am we were having a storm with strong winds, which blew our trampoline about 2oo yards into he neighbors cattle field. My Dad was in the hospital up until yesterday, his surgery went good, thank God for that. I've been down sick which caused my husband to miss a day of work, my girls went back to school today. I already feel lonely. Here goes another big breath of air before starting my day....

2011, Please be good to me!

p.s. Thanks for your comments & suggestions on my last post. I have decided to take my son to the doctor just to be on the safe side. If there is one lesson I've learned through my years of being a Mommy, it's to trust your Mommy instincts!

1 comment:

Bliss said...

Amen, to trusting mommy instincts!!!
Hope you get to feeling better soon.