Friday, January 7, 2011

Naming Baby

I believe this has been mine & my husband's greatest debate so far, in all the 10 years we've been together! We agreed on our other 3 kids names right off the bat. This time, not so much. We kind of have a theme going. Catherine (Catie), Kayley, & Caleb. All start with the "Kay" sound. This was not done intentionally, ironic.. I know. My thoughts are, we need to keep the trend going so baby #4 won't feel singled out from the others. My husband thinks we need to go with a different letter since we often confuse the kids names, now. I think we have finally decided to stick with a K. But, we are stuck between a few different names for a boy. I've posted a poll to the left of my blog, Please Vote!! Or feel free to offer suggestions!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Bliss said...

Have you thought about asking the girls what they would like to name the baby? I would say give Caleb a chance to voice his opinion to, but asking a 2 year old may not be a good idea. Caleb may name the baby Spob or something, lol. If nothing else you and Nick pick a name each and let the girls be the tie breaker. I like them all myself.