Thursday, January 6, 2011

Creepy Enough

A friend of mine told me about this video. I will have to admit it is rather creepy.....


Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


It mentions at the end of the video many believe it has Biblical meaning. I'm not sure if a bunch of fish & birds dropping dead in 2 cities of 1 state has that much meaning, just in my opinion. I mean it is creepy, and I'm glad I don't live there. But, I believe the world ending will consist of catastrophic events. Not sure that this classifies as that. It would have to start happening all over the world before I believe it has significants. I don't believe any one will be able to predict when the world will end. That is up to God and as believers we never know what He's up to. Either way, the movie 2012 still creeped me out. And as far as the Mayan calendar, they could have just got tired of predicting & calendar-ing that they figure December 25, 2012 was a good stopping point. What are your thoughts?

No comments: