Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What's on my mind

I am insanely bored today. It's another snow day for the girls but they are next door playing with the neighbor's kids. Caleb is staying rather content with his Spongebob DVD collection. Overall, the house is rather quiet. Weird! I have googled tons of craft ideas I want to try but of course I have nothing here to start any of them. I think a trip to Hobby Lobby is in order very soon!!! I used to be a very crafty gal but I've lost all that somewhere in between changing diapers, and laundry! One of my hopes for this year is to take more time to do the things I enjoy, which doesn't include cleaning the house.

My pregnant belly is starting to make an appearance *tear*. I have been trying really hard to watch what I eat so I don't gain a whole lot of unnecessary weight. I would really much enjoy being able to wear my size 6 jeans again, shortly after birth, preferably.

All this snow is really getting on my nerves. Too many snow days & not enough patience or nerves to handle them. School was out yesterday, why?.. I am not sure, the roads were clear. That really annoys me. I'd like to be able to enjoy the sunshine with my kids this summer but they will probably be in school for most of it.

My ears are still bothering me. Have been for going on 2 months now. The doctor prescribed me a bottle of nasal spray that cost $139.99 (thank goodness for insurance)!!!!! And it doesn't seem to be working, figures. The nasal spray really makes me gag, goes along great with all my morning sickness.

I set a goal for myself for this year. Every week I set a small, reasonable goal that I know I am able to accomplish. Last week's was to organize the closets, check! This week's is to cook a new recipe every night (well M-F, weekends are too unpredictable). Last night's meal was awesome! I will post recipes at the end of the week so you can try them too. Cooking is one of my all time favorite things to do other than EAT!!!

I will start my Girl Scout's Leader training next week. Kinda nervous about that, but excited too. This is what I know so far, I will have Brownies & Daisies (K-3rd grade) And I can hopefully get my troop going before cookie sales end in March. Yay, who doesn't love Girl Scout Cookies?!?! I do have to find & appoint my co-leader & find a babysitter to watch Terrorist while I'm at the meetings.

I have babbled enough for now... I really should find something productive to do or at least a Lifetime Movie!!

No comments: