Wednesday, January 26, 2011


Yesterday, I found another way to get myself & my son out of the house, while the girls were at school. Since I have something for the girls to do, I thought it was only fair to find something for Caleb to be involved in also. So, we attended Story Hour at the local library!!! They do it every week on Tuesday's for children ages 2-5, and it's FREE!! Caleb was actually very well behaved & seemed to enjoy it. He sit in my lap on the carpet while the librarian read books about snow. The kids sang songs & did the motions to go along with the words. Then we made snowmen out of marshmallows, candy & cookies. They were too cute. Caleb was trying to eat his the whole time so I didn't get a good picture of the finished product. I think we will make this a weekly tradition!


*Please ignore my baby pouch in the background!*

No comments: