Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spring Cleaning


Spring is just around the corner and it's usually a good time to get rid of clutter. I started with all the useless knowledge clutter in my head! So, I decided to leave it here on my blog so I can refer back to it later if needed. This is important stuff we are talking here. Or possibly clutter up your head with it all, which ever.

I started cleaning out my closet this morning (2 for 1) and became depressed at all the new clothes I bought last summer that I won't be able to wear this year. I know I have to gain weight to grow a healthy baby but geez the little feller will only be between 6-8 lbs... why do I have to gain 20, 30, 40, 50+ so much weight!?!

I guess this bag of Doritos that I am scarfing down is only adding insult to injury.

While watching the news last night I heard this heartbreaking (& ridiculous) story about a woman who snorted bath salts! Yes, bath salts! While driving she started hallucinating, pulled her car over to the side of the road, grabbed her 2 children out of the back, and started running across a busy highway. As she ran she dropped one of the children in the middle of the highway, and left the poor thing there, while she kept running from what ever monster her delusional mind created. I hate watching the news anymore. Why do I make myself listen to all the garbage that the news media wants to fill our minds with? It infuriated me that a so called 'parent' would do such a thing. Who looks at a bottle of bath salts and thinks "hmm.. what will happen if I snort that?" The stupidity and carelessness of some humans just makes my blood boil. I could keep going with this one but I will hop down off my soap box and spare you my frustrations on the issue.
Back to the clothing size issue.. I do not understand why people feel the need to wear clothes that are 4 sizes too small. If you are an XL, for Pete's sake buy an XL not a small. No one cares to see your fat hanging out from in under your shirt. Stop making your derriere look like a road map by wearing overly tight pants. It is not attractive! It does not make you look thinner! You look ridiculous and everyone is making gagging sounds at you! Go change! I am not a fan of talking about others but this needed to be said for their own sake.

Note: Before I offend anyone, I am not talking about anyone's weight. Be whatever weight you want to be and own it like queen. Just be sure to wear the size you are meant to.


And to conclude; the next person that looks at me and says "you look to young to have kids" I am going to scream in their face like a hungry infant! I may be a younger mother but I am a responsible adult that raises my own children in mine and my husband's home without any help from anyone. I am not snorting bath salts and dropping my kids into oncoming traffic! I am doing a good job as a parent, so what does my age have to do with it?

My mind is cleaned out for now... back to the closet I go.
TO BE CONTINUED....



No comments: