Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tardy Again

I told you I totally suck at staying committed to something I have to do daily, unless it involves something with my husband and kids. Plus, things have been super busy around here lately. Not to mention my kids sharing illnesses. I need to teach them it's polite to share except when you are sick. So now it's time to play catch up again so I can actually finish this challenge. Who cares if it took me 60 days instead of 30 :)

Day 23: My favorite book. I love to read and I have read
so many books its hard to chose just one favorite. I love Nicholas Sparks novels, all of them. And I also like Christian fiction novels. I like books that make me laugh, make me cry, books I can relate to, sappy love stories too. Of course I am going to say the Twilight Series is my favorite. Who isn't a sucker for Twilight?

But, if I had to choose another it would be this one:
I was watching Oprah one day and her segment told the story of this book and what the families went through. It will totally leave your book with tear stained pages. After watching her show I bought the book and didn't but it down until I finished it.


Day 24: Something I wish I could change. This is a 2 for 1. I hate my arms, they are flabby, big at the top and I have some kind of small annoying red bumps that will not go away no matter what I do. My arms are probably flabby from eating too much fast food, so fast food should totally be altered to be healthy for you and taste the same as it does now. Ha!





Day 25: A picture of my day. ( and yesterday, today, tomorrow, the next day, the next day, the next day.....) Got to love Spring Cleaning!

No comments: