Wednesday, May 4, 2011

By my calculations...

Now that the time is closing in I realize how totally insane I can be in the decisions that I make. Here are some calculations into my insanity:

[42 days] Until baby #4's due date.

[36 days] My daughter has an appointment 2 counties away from here.

[29 days] My daughter has another appointment 2 counties away from here.

[28 days] until Summer classes begin. (yes, I am aware that is just [14 days] before my due date. I have already prepared to have a laptop at the hospital with me to do my school work)

[27 days] until my daughter's 5th birthday.

[24 days] until my daughter's birthday party.

[23 days] of school left for my 1st grader.

[16 days] of school left for my Preschooler, Preschool Graduation and an afternoon appointment.

[15 days] until my appointment with my advisor to register for my classes.

I have appointments in [5 days] and again in [8 days].

Preschool field trip is in [2 days], city wide yard sale I attend every year is in [3 days] and Mother's Day is in [4 days].

Ballgames are also every Thursday for the next [3 weeks].

Nervous breakdown could be [x days] for I will never know when it happen therefor can not plan for it.

No comments: