Thursday, May 19, 2011

Off they go.

I am having a really hard time accepting that tomorrow Kayley graduates from Preschool. Of course it's always sad to a mother for her kids to grow up, so fast, but I have been so involved in the Preschool room this year, it's like a double whammy. I plan to visit the classroom next year and continue to help out... how could I not, I have gotten really close with the teachers and consider them good friends. Not only are they good friends but they are my role models as I plan to teach Preschool someday. So much inspiration in my career path has came this school year, from that preschool class and those 2 special teachers. I'm sure these pregnancy hormones aren't helping me any at this very emotional time. I will have plenty of Kleenex handy tomorrow at her graduation ceremony, I'm sure gonna need them.

No comments: