Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Love Affair


Yes, it is true. I am completely in love with another man and I refuse to end our love affair. My husband is jealous but at least it isn't a secret and it's something we can deal with. He goes by the name of Mr. Clean. He is fabulous! I was once in a relationship with Mean Green, he took my breath way... a little too much. Mr Clean Meadows & Rain with Febreze is my guilty pleasure now. His aroma is so appealing it lingers around long after we are finished so I am constantly reminded of how perfectly he fits into my life. He is wonderful on carpets & ink pen marks. My porcelain and counter tops have never been so shiny. This man is the real deal, he's got it going on!

3 comments:

Kelli B said...

I may be super lame, but I am obsessed with cleaning products. I disinfect my kitchen counter at least 4 times a day, probably more. I was just telling my husband about five minutes before I read this that I was itching for a new product! So, sorry, but Mr. Clean is now having an affair...with me. :)

Kelli B said...

...be jealous. :)

Kelli B said...

FYI - - I met up with Mr. Clean at Menards last night and I love him.