Monday, February 7, 2011

Already Slacking...

Day 3- A picture of the cast from your favorite show.

I love Roseanne even though all I can watch now is re-runs. I think my family is a lot like the Connor's! I am usually grouchy but try to keep a good sense of humor, never taking anything too serious. Roseanne is my role model, I want to be just like her minus about 200 lbs :-). Our kids are even similar. Catie is Becky; really into boys, prissy, embarrassed by her parents. Kayley is Darlene; Tom boyish, more independent, sarcastic. Caleb is DJ; sweet but mischievous and I think they look like too. Then she has a 4th child later in the show, a boy, which is what I am expecting! Nick is even like Dan; a family man, works hard to support his family & is always doing handy man work. I am perfectly content being compared to the Connor's as long as we leave out the acid wash jeans!


No comments: