Friday, February 4, 2011

why, Why, WHY

Why do I stress over things that are beyond my control? Why do I worry about things that I know is going to happen & me worrying over them isn't going to change it? Why do I constantly feel like someone is always out to bring me down? UGH! I know that no matter what I do there is always going to be someone that I can't please, or someone to judge the situation. I wish so bad that I could find some sort of peace with myself to take off all this stress that shouldn't even be an issue for me. It's not that I am so concerned with what people think of me, my life, my mistakes, my flaws, etc.. it's just that no matter how hard you work to better yourself, theres always someone lurking the corner waiting for you to fail. There's too many people that hold grudges. Too many people with unjust opinions, too many people to place judgement upon someone. That is certainly not our place as humans to do. I am only one woman, and I am not perfect. I wish I could meet someone that was... oh wait, no one is! Too many people forget that as well. People are always quick to point out your wrongs but forget all of theirs. Quick to pass judgement on your mistakes even if they too have made the same ones. There will always be things in this world that I do not understand, and I know that I am not suppose to understand them. All I want for myself is that balance of knowing what I should let get to me and knowing what I shouldn't. There's a saying that goes; "There are things to stress over, things to fuss over, and things to look over." But, it's up to me to figure out which is which! And I'm afraid until I can do that, I will never feel at peace with anything! I try so hard to run or hide or mask things that bother me instead of working through them. You think I would have learned by now that no matter how long you avoid your problems or issues they never go away!

I check my horoscope daily. And sometimes they are so scary accurate that it sends chills down my spine. For example this was my horoscope on the day that all this was on my mind:
You may feel like running away. You may want to turn around and escape whatever is bothering you in the world today, Libra. Many of your tribe are inclined to want to make a quick getaway when there's an issue you don't want to deal with. Although you are very fair-minded and justice-oriented, you do not like to deal with conflict that is sometimes associated with making things right. You would be much better off today if you stand and face whatever is bugging you, and work through it. It's not as bad as you think, and will actually lead to major improvement in some area of your life.

I know all of this is true and I know what it would take to be better off but why is it so hard to do it? why, Why, WHY

No comments: