Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 9 & Day 10



Oops I'm late again!
Day 9- A picture of a person who has gotten me through the most.
Day 10- A picture of a person I do the craziest things with.

For both days it would be my Best Friend Talara. I have been close with her for many many years. We have had our share of ups & downs but at the end of the day we know what we mean to each other, and everything turns out okay. I have said many times that she is more like my sister since we used to (and still do) fight like sisters!




We don't really do anything crazy together, but we have a lot of crazy memories and we always make whatever we are doing fun. Like this day she wore a mullet wig around the park while we let the kids play. Boy, did she get some funny looks!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!! Sooooo Funny! I love u so much and u truly mean the world to me SISSY!! :)