Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Days 16, 17 & 18



Day 16- A picture of someone who inspires me.
That would be my Sister-in-law & my nephew, Christian!! At birth we were told my nephew would never make it.. he is now 3 years old and an amazing little boy. He would not be where he is today without his mother and the determination, patience and strength she has shown. I hope that if I am ever faced with a situation like theirs I can be just as strong for my children.



Day 17- Something that has made a huge impact on my life recently.
It started with Girl Scouts, but spending that time in the pre-school room is what made my mind up about going to school for ECE. I am so excited to start classes this Summer!



Day 18- A picture of my biggest insecurity.
My past! I feel like I have moved on from certain events of my life, and I want to leave it behind me. Now if everyone else could see beyond my past and look at the person I am today....

No comments: