Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 6


Day 6: A picture of someone you 'd like to trade place with for a day.
This one took a lot of thought (it's a day late, I told you I suck at this)! I am not interested in having fame for a day. Living in a small town people are in your business enough. I don't even want to imagine what it would be like to be famous. The fortune I could live with as long as I can stash it in an off shore account to claim after I am myself again. So, I guess I would trade places with my Husband!
I know, I know, corny, right? But seriously! I think it would be interesting to be in a man's body for a day. I am in no way questioning my gender, I love being a woman and ALWAYS will. But what more complex creature is there on Earth other than a man!?

How hard is it to pee through the ring and not on it and all around it? What causes males to have so much gas? Is scratching yourself really that enjoyable? I guess the best part of it would be, getting out of bed, throwing on some clothes, and not having to worry about fixing your hair or makeup! No, wait.. the best part would be watching him as me, waiting on the kids, doing the house work, while I sit back and 'scratch' myself!

No comments: