Sunday, February 20, 2011

catching up

I knew I eventually would get behind. This week has been so busy (and great) for me, I will try to do better....


Day 13- A picture of my favorite band or artist.
I love all types of music from Michael Jackson to Tina Turner and all in between (excluding RAP) It so hard to chose one favorite. For Christmas my husband got me Taylor Swift's new CD Speechless so I guess I will use her. I love all her songs!



Day 14- A picture of someone I could never imagine my life without.
I could never imagine my life without a lot of people but mostly, My children! I hope I never have to find out what it's like to outlive them. They are my heart & my soul.




Day 15- A picture of something I'd like to do before I die.
I have always wanted to go parasailing. I am scared of heights but I believe I could overcome it just this once. We are planning a trip to Florida next year, maybe I can do it then!

No comments: