Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mama Said

As I look at myself in the mirror with the bags under my eyes, uncombed hair and dried snot on my shirt sleeve, I remember:

♪♫Mama said there'll be days like this
There'll be days like this my mama said

As I wipe fingerprints off everything in the house, clean up spills, do a mountain of laundry and dishes, I remember:

♪♫Mama said there'll be days like this
There'll be days like this my mama said

As I get stressed out, feel the urge to want to rip my hair out, sit and cry, I remember:

♪♫Mama said there'll be days like this
There'll be days like this my mama said

As I look into the eyes of my children, heart melting and feeling overjoyed with love I remember Mama said it would never be easy, but she did say it would be worth it!

♪♫Mama said there'll be days like this
There'll be days like this my mama said



No comments: