Thursday, February 10, 2011

Just wanted to pass along

I enjoy reading just as much as I enjoy writing. Here are a few things I wanted to pass along to my fellow bloggers & followers. Enjoy!

A Facebook friend posted this link a few days ago and I keep reading it over and over again. Every mother must read this:



While browsing through other blogs I came across this one. I found her posts to be very funny and true!



Another blog you definitely need to check out to get your laugh on is this Mom's blog. She is hilarious! I always look forward to reading her posts!




While I'm sharing.. (I am most excited about this one) I downloaded a great app for my BlackBerry. It's called Bible powered by YouVersion software. It has all kinds of reading plans so you are able to read through the entire Bible. I chose the 1 year reading plan with the New Living Translation but because I read through several days at once I hope to read the Bible front to back in less than a year. Hopefully I will finally be able to mark that one off my Bucket List!

Here is the link so you can download the app to your mobile phone. It supports many different phones. :)





No comments: